Saudi IoT is a flagship event of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia aiming at “Redefining Communications “in the region for the growth & development of technology. Pioneering the “Saudi IoT” in KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA, brought the world of Internet users in the limelight. The immense potential steered the event by portraying the technology concepts in the field of IoT. The 3 days event set the “BENCHMARK” to witness the ‘next generation technology’ & how Internet of Things transforms businesses for creating new opportunities. Our Exhibitors, Partners & Sponsors were content & connected from a “user to an innovator” concept, was delivered as committed by connecting, with the key IoT players from KSA & around the globe, & that included the Decision Makers / owners, Cxx class Executives, Business Line Executives, programmers, Software developers, Innovators, Start-up community, Sales and Marketing Executives, Government Policy Makers and Regulators, Investors, & Academics.
The feedback of First Saudi IoT has been indeed astounding, which led us again to set on a mission for the launch of Saudi IoT 2019 with more to be served with, with a bigger arena. New Horizons assures & ensures to Grab & Grasp the maximum this year. The impact is forecasted to be twice this year with people, presentations, workshops, technology showcasing, on IoT & technology complimenting IoT.
Saudi IoT Conference and Workshops will take place alongside the Saudi IoT Exhibition. This will bring decision makers and other IoT Visionaries and experts to shed light on the latest trends in the IoT. Saudi IoT Conference 2019 is building on the success of its previous edition. It will be the premier platform for sharing, discussing and witnessing cutting edge research in all areas of development for the Internet of Things and beyond.
Highlights of Saudi IoT 2019: A Salient & a Niche profile event platform to provide various Technological IoT essence with,
- Saudi IoT Conference – More than 80 Subject expert Speakers both local & international discussing the most important & relevant topics which includes Telecom, HealthCare, Smart Living, Transportations, Smart Cities, IoT in Enterprise, Big Data, Blockchain, IoT in Supply chain, Bitcoin, Data & Security, Innovations & Technologies & more..
- 30,000 visitors & more witnessing this grand event.
- 300 exhibitors from all the relevant sectors, this event will create a benchmark.
- IoT Workshops – The exhibitors can conduct workshops to share their product/services know-how to the selected audience.
- Smart Area – The Exhibitors can avail the opportunity for the Product launch, relaunch, announcements, demonstrations.
- High level floor plan – designed to give importance & maximum exposure/visibility to every sector participating in the Event.
- Startup Companies – An exclusive platform to encourage the stat-ups to connect with the investors.
- Country Pavilions – The concept is to have country pavilions with a minimum 10 booths from the respective country
What are the benefits to attending the Saudi International Exhibition for Internet of Things?
Saudi IoT 2018 will introduce and explore the latest IoT innovations. It will be THE place where the techno community will gather to explore what lies ahead for the future IoT industry in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- IoT Conference – which covers the topics on Smart Transportation & Cities, IoT Innovations & Technologies, Data & Security and Developing for the IoT.
- Speakers – sharing case studies and IoT experiences from ALL industries including manufacturing, logistics, government, automotive, health, transportation, energy, insurance, retail, security and more.
- Interactive Workshops – Chance to interact with the speakers and share information. Q&A session after each workshop.
- Exhibition Area – Featuring more than 100 vendors, showcasing latest technologies and innovations.
- Networking opportunities – during the conference, workshops, exhibition.
- Dedicated VIP lounge – to discuss serious business / business deals.
- Smart Launch Pad – an exclusive area for making announcements, launching, relaunching your products and services.
- IoT meeting point – open for ALL, to meet connect, allowing you to explore a larger, and more varied business opportunities
Who Should Attend Saudi IoT 2018?
- Company executives/owners/board members
- Government policy makers and regulators
- Business Line Executives
- Hardware programmers
- Software developers
- Start-up community
- Sales and Marketing Executives
New Horizon For Conferences & Exhibitions
Visited 57 times, 1 Visit today