FinTech Abu Dhabi 2018, one of the region’s most premier and forward-looking FinTech events, is back for its 2nd edition after its successful inauguration in October 2017. This much-anticipated industry summit is held under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Hazza bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Vice Chairman of the Abu Dhabi Executive Council, for the second consecutive year.
The event is organised and curated by Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM), Abu Dhabi’s award winning International Financial Centre and business hub, that is ranked #1 FinTech Hub in MENA.
In its first debut in 2017, the exclusively-curated FinTech Abu Dhabi received overwhelming local and global support from the financial and FinTech communities, and received almost 3000 requests for attendance.
The 2018 edition will once again immerse participants in the MENA FinTech ecosystem, provide a full 101 on the latest developments, take on upfront conversations on industry challenges and deep-dive innovation and technologies.
What’s new this year?
Following on 2017, the programme will again deliver insightful fireside chats, keynotes and candid discussions with local and global leaders from the FinTech, government and private sectors. Building on this, new exciting elements have been introduced for this year:
- A specially tailored Bootcamp Day exclusively for FinTech start-ups
- A focus on Innovation Adoption with local partners
- Workshops by FinTech experts on some of the hottest industry topics
- Direct access to ADGM RegLab firms demos
- Direct access to world’s largest start-up accelerator and ADGM partner Plug and Play and their FinTech firms
- Opportunity to connect with KPMG Digital Village
- Demos by FinTech AD Innovation Adoption Corporate Champions and their FinTech firms
- Sounds of FinTech
Abu Dhabi Global Market
Visited 114 times, 1 Visit today